The money talk every couple needs to have. Should you combine finances in a relationship when previously you have kept everything seperate? What if one of the partners has a large amount of debt? What if one person makes more than the other?
These are the very same questions we talk about in this episode. What makes matters worse is each of our own ingrained ideas about money growing up and how that upbringing has caused some emotional money issues. Join us for this raw and vulnerable conversation and what our own conclusions are with these barriers in place.
- Being in a relationship for 6 years.
- The legality of money with a non-married couple
- Emotional ties to money
- Income disparity between partners
- How we currently separate finances
- What does combining finances look like?
- Goal Setting as a Couple
- I Suck at Financial Independence: Reflections of a Broke Teacher and Staring Artist
- How Can I Best Automate My Finances?
- Women owe two-thirds of student loan debt
Thank you for listening. If you would like to help support us please consider the following:
- Leave us a review on iTunes or whichever platform you are listening with.
- Hit that subscribe button to stay up to date with current episodes.