We have had to overcome a lot of personal limits to begin this personal growth journey. Financial Independence was one of the catalysts that made us start thinking differently and choosing to live a life by our own design. We have had some personal growth wins already and it always feels good to know you are making positive steps in the right direction. That doesn’t mean there weren’t challenges along the way. There are 4 upper limits that The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks talks about that you need to address in order to truly be successful.
- Fundamentally flawed
- Disloyalty and abandonment
- More success makes you a bigger burden
- The crime of outshining
Listen as we go through each limit and share our own experiences to how they have stunted our growth and held back our own success.
- Our recent personal growth wins
- Lifestyle design
- Mindset change from FI/RE thinking
- Our own upper limits to change and success
- Growing up is hard and we all come out messed up in some way or another
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks (affiliate link)
- Brene Brown – The Power of Vulnerability
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie – We Should all be Feminists
- The Mindset of Taking Action
- How to Change your Mindset with Journaling Prompts
Thank you for listening. If you would like to help support us please consider the following:
- Leave us a review on iTunes or whichever platform you are listening with.
- Hit that subscribe button to stay up to date with current episodes.