Jamila from Journey to Launch joins us to talk about her recent major decision. What I really appreciate from Jamila is that she figured out money first. Saving and investing her money for years before taking on such a big new challenge. Not only that, she and her husband saved a 2 year emergency fund to really give being a full-time entrepreneur a real shot.
We explore more than just quitting your job. Talking about Jamila’s upbringing with money, her thoughts on why more people want to escape the 9-to-5, and the emotions tied in with money.
This is an inspiring conversation for anyone looking to make a big lifestyle change, while minimizing risks and still being smart with money.
We hope you enjoy it as much as us.
- How Jamila grew up with money
- Creating building blocks to financial success
- Finding financial independence
- Why she quit her job
- The fear of change
- Emotions and money
- Developing healthy mindset for spending
- Looking into the future
Thank you for listening. If you would like to help support us please consider the following:
- Leave us a review on iTunes or whichever platform you are listening with.
- Hit that subscribe button to stay up to date with current episodes.