Coming to us from the UK is feminist finance blogger Ms ZiYou. A world traveler that brings a world of wisdom and an array of varying perspectives. This is someone who actually takes the time to analyze her own actions and contemplates if they are contributing more to the problem or not. Something we all could be better at.
Listen and hear some truly great insights from Ms ZiYou.
- The changing times and more women and LGBT in places of power
- The patriarchy in both US and UK
- Wage gap
- Maternity leave differences US vs UK
- How to check yourself to make sure you aren’t contributing to sexism
- Personality tests
- Political and religious arguments and the lost art of compromise
- How Ms ZiYou’s numbers worked out to FIRE in 5 years
- Traveling around the world and the benefits it has to your being
- Tracking spending
- The importance of investing
- UK stock portfolios
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg Documentary
- Personal Finance Blogs By Personality
- Lost Art of Compromise
- Let men be free from the shackles, or why the gender pay gap matters to both sexes
- Personal Capital
Thank you for listening. If you would like to help support us please consider the following:
- Leave us a review on iTunes or whichever platform you are listening with.
- Hit that subscribe button to stay up to date with current episodes.