Angela from Tread Lightly Retire Early intertwines finances with saving the environment. Sustainability is simple; Angela explains how this is not a fad and is a lifestyle that is accessible for anyone. Changes in your own life that can help improve the earth, also coincide with things that save you money.
Her own steps towards financial independence go side by side with her goals of being eco-friendly. See what you can do today to make an impact.
- What does sustainability mean to Angela
- Ways to be more enviornmental
- Does it cost more to be sustainable?
- Frugality and the environment
- Future of the earth
- Sustainability myths
- Locally sourcing food/meat
- How Angela started blogging
- The blog as a tool for accountability
- Women bloggers in the personal finance community
- Everyone should strive for FI
- 50% savings rate working 32 hours a week
- What should you spend money on?
- Ten Simple Changes For A More Sustainable Life
- 10 Simple Steps To A More Sustainable Workplace
- Cradle to Cradle (amazon link)
- Niagara Stealth Toilet (amazon link)
- How to Start a Blog and Why You Should
- Meet The Women Of The Financial Independence Movement
- Women’s Personal Finance Facebook Group
- Animal, Vegetable, Miracle: A Year of Food Life (amazon link)
- The Poisonwood Bible: A Novel (amazon link)
- Northwest Edible Life
Thank you for listening. If you would like to help support us please consider the following:
- Leave us a review on iTunes or whichever platform you are listening with.
- Hit that subscribe button to stay up to date with current episodes.